Handy Candle Tips:
- Candles are like elephants! They have great memory so make sure you first burn is between 2-4 hours or until the wax melts to the edge and creates an even top layer. This will make sure you have a nice even burn every time!
- Make sure to pluck or cut your wick before each burn and every 4 hours of burning. This will help your candle to burn longer, more even and also reduce the production of soot/smoke. I usually turn the candle upside down and just pluck the mushroom of the wick before burning, but you can also use a wick trimmer!
- Instead of blowing out the flame, simply place the lid on top of the candle and let the wick extinguish naturally from the lack of oxygen.
- Never leave a candle unattended!
- Say goodbye to your candle when there is ¼- ½ inch left of wax on the bottom.
- Keep candles on a level, and non-flammable surface
- Keep candles out of any direct drafts or wind flow
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device